Monday, November 22, 2010

i miss my boys!

back from my hanoi trip on sunday and cant wait to spend quality time with my boys!
i got my wish today since im on leave and yz didnt go to school as he was not feeling too well.
wah!! really a handful handling the 2 boys on my own!
i cannot imagine how some SAHMs can do it with their kids!? madness.

despite being unwell, cheeky yz was still getting on my nerves ALOT.
and they love fighting over the same toys! argh!
and yr was in a crawl to all forbidden places and destroying all things mode. *faintz*
i cant even have my lunch in peace!

still, there were some good moments lah. :)
especially when they were actually contentedly playing with the toys on their own, leaving me to read my "HP7: Deathly hallows" in peace. heheh.



brothers.
yr noticed the "dudu" is in the wrong direction in the 1st pic and promptly rotated it like a pro. LOL.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers