Monday, February 28, 2011

buy less buy better part 2

feburary review of good buys:
so what purchases i made this month that add value to the exisitng warbrobe?

1) a light pink perforated belt from gg5
now i can give all my same old dull black dresses a new lease of life!

2) a high-waisted shaping panty from spanx
been wanting to own one for ages. since robinson having 25% off last week, i finally own a pair from spanx!
now i can wear my body-hugging dresses/tops without worrying about my wobbly bits!
*woohoo*
i cant wait to try their bodysuits in the future!

3) a green romper from dressy which may or may not add value.
hmm.. i say value cos im very lacking in this color department. heh.

ok, that kinda round up the worthy purchases for the month.
looking very excitedly to march -
1) for im going to hong kong with my family! H&M, zara, staccato etc here i come!
2) my friend may just be able to help get another long sought-after purchase for me! :)
*fingers crossed*

2 comments:

hiPPo said...

enjoy babe!!!!!!!!!!! shopt till u drop in hkg..

hahaha.. ur shopping experiences always give me a "high".. just heart a shopaholic la.. =D

Emily said...

yea. just reading it always make my hands itch. kekeke

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers