Saturday, February 04, 2012

after the hectic month-end closing mid of this week, i think i deserved some shopping!
since the husband and the elder son were not keen to go out with me, i shall go with my lil' nut!
1st stop: page one @ vivo.
i was there last week when it first started his 50% storewide! now im back for more!
though im decidedly very excited over the slash in prices, im sad over the closing down of major bookstores one by one.....
and i heard news that harris bookstore @ great world will be closing down too soon. *sigh*
it was one of my fav. haunt when i was staying @ redhill all those while. :(

thanks to a patient YR who sat in the pram most of the time, i managed to scoured for quite a fair bit of books!
in all, i bought 9 books, 2 travel guides, 8 children books and stationery (yes, even those going at 30% off!)! think cost me <$200 after discount. *wee*


some of the books...... :)

2nd stop: PS
went there to settle a wallpaper for the new house.
after the errand, time to window shop with YR. he had fun accompanying me to the changing rooms i think.
he kept singing to his reflection when in them. LOL.
i got a new 2-pc swimsuit since my existing one is a bit too tight to accommodate a fatter me. zzzzzzzzzzz.
and after 2.5 weeks of no shopping (zzz), i bought a work dress and pants from BYSI.

3rd stop: Ion
met up with hubbi and YZ after their naps (tsk tsk...) in town.
finally, i had the opportunity to test my eyesight for my new specs! it will be ready within a week.
cant wait to collect it! very chio specs (to me lah!) that i dont mind wearing to work sometimes! hehe.
passed by wisma and saw gg5 having sale!! *hoot*
how to resist (?!) and i walked out later with a green romper (i think i have another green romper somewhere in the warehouse....oh well.). :)

it has been a happy day for me! i was out almost the whole day doing some of my favorite activities with my favorite persons.
cool!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers