Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HUGO is smashing!

just caught this show with the husband & elder son @ 112 katong.
this is like the best movie for 2012 so far (yes, i know its still very early in the year, hehe).
i love how the movie used a simple story of a boy's longing for his dad to pay tribute to george mieles, a famous filmmaker and one of the forefathers of movie-making. :)
at one point of time, tears were just free-flowing down my cheeks and onto my neck. @_@
but hey, im not the one sniffing madly in the theatre ok!
the tears fell not because the show is a sad one but from how touching it is!!
it is so true that dreams are made in movies. :)
george mieles: "Laugh, my friends. Laugh with me, laugh for me, because I dream your dreams."

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers