Saturday, December 22, 2012

holiday mood! what is work!?

ever since i came back from the trip, i absolutely have no mood for work!
i was still on leave on wed trying to finish up all the laundry for the trip and of cos some me-time for myself.
on wed after lunch, i sent the boys to childcare and my parents' place and i had a few good hours to myself!
went to soak off my gel mani and to get new colors for the upcoming festive season!
cheery candy colors! :) same for my toes. :P

then its off for a hair trim plus some shopping @ bugis.
selfridge having end season sale.
got myself a wool cardi & printed tights - very good marked-down price! :D

back to work on thurs and it was over in a flash trying to clear the emails and backlog of work.
luckily not too many outstanding stuff given many colls clearing their leave and on holidays this festive month. 

after work, its xmas steamboat gathering with the hall friends!
venue was at 鲜得来 steamboat  at liang seah street.
food was so-so but the company more than made up for it.
the crazy bunch adjourned to KTV after our dinner at 10+pm while i gave it a miss.
still feeling tired from the trip and i'll be having another outing the next day too.
better conserve my energy. 毕竟精力有限。

*nom nom*

friday was totally slack.
everyone has no mood at work and the feeling rubs off each other.
we were officially not working as of 5+pm.
had a small tea break session with my team mates before leaving work to meet dd, ser & zm for pre-dinner drinks at raffles city broitzeit.

贴心的dd brought me a microwaveable teddy bear.
yes, an minute in the microwave and the bear will become a heat pad so i can use it to warm myself when im feeling cold in office.
but dd, my office doesnt have microwave wor..
still, it was a cute pressie!

met up with the rest of gang at la petite cuisine @ upper thomson road.
the duck confit and foie gras there were pretty decent.
and the gang was very sweet to give me pandora charms to add on to my exisitng pandora charm bracelet! :))

left: mad dd trying & the bear
right: pretty pretty charms!

and today, hubbi's friends & families are having an xmas gathering at our house!
with >10 adults & >10 kids in our house, i hope everything is under control! *gulp*

outfits worn the past 2 days:
left: drop-waist dress from oasis
right: peplum dress from bysi

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers