Tuesday, December 25, 2012

merry xmas 2012!

it is a rather quiet xmas for us this year.
poor hubbi has no half day off yesterday so i went to fetch the boys home myself first.
not before a short chilling session with my team first. heh.

once we reached home, i got the boys to take their naps first so my time was freed up!
i've tons to do - books to read, movies to watch, magazines to flip etc. LOL.
a good 2 hrs to myself before the notti boys were up to terrorize me!

ah long reached home around 7pm with sushi tei for our dinner! *yum*
so we spent xmas eve munching on sushi and watching "polar express" with the boys.
nice and quiet.

today we just headed out to my mum's place for lunch before dropping by vivo.
wanted to check out hp prices but most were sold out for starhub.
zzz, think i need to wait before replacing my ancient xperia arc S....

nevermind, the shopping goes on!
i got myself 2 dresses from warehouse - 开始收购新年衣!
and a bodysuit from forever new. :D

some shots taken at mum's with the baobeis:

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers