Sunday, July 07, 2013

how's the weekend?!

the weekend is over in a whizzz, like what's new!
the last working week has been pretty sucky at least for me.
it was OT for monday and tuesday. and even though i got off on the dot for the rest of the week, i still need to log in to work for at least an hour each day (well, except on friday..).
so when the weekend really started on friday evening, im determined to spend the weekend happily.
and thankfully, the boys and husband help to make it happen.

so for a change, mummy got the chance to propose what to watch in the evening and for once they took up my suggestion of watching running man! lol.
so friday evening was happy time watching my fav. variety show with my fav. persons.

saturday was theresa's big day!
we attended her wedding lunch at conrad and the whole affair was simple and heartwarming.
brought YR along with me and he was an angel throughout the lunch. :)

hubbi came to look for us after the lunch and we took the chance to check out the revamped wing of suntec city.
by the time we went my mum's place to fetch YZ, its time for dinner.
i decided to go changi village mr teh tarik for a totally sinful dinner for moi - think prata & rojak!
shiok.

the last week must have been tiring on me physically and mentally for i found myself barely able to stay awake at 11+pm.
it was off to slumberland for me...

the best part for today is i got to sleep alllllllllll the way till  its almost noon time!
wah, something i havent done for the longest time.
hubbi brought the boys to in-laws place for breakfast himself, letting me to sleep in.
i tell you, the sleeping in is the loveliest thing for this weekend. to sleep until 自然醒 is so 难得!

and come dinner, i had a sudden craving for crab and that is what we ate.
sometimes, the husband can be very sweet to give in to my demands like this. :D

the coming working week will still be busy for me given it's year-end closing.
but with such a good weekend, im game to face it!

some photos for the weekend:

very cute cardholder from lapalette! new branch opened at suntec.

outfits for the week:
left: dress from warehouse (worn to theresa's wedding lunch)
right: top from seoul (APM), green (looks black here) pants from bysi

a photo of me from yesteryears! i think YR looks like me when he was younger!
dont you think so?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers