Thursday, April 10, 2014

finally...matchy-match

finally, I have been in my current company long enough!
the shares im holding are finally being matched by the company! *woohoo*
and heeding the wise advice of an ex-coll, I sold all the 2011 shares once they were matched. hiaks.
it was a good thing that share price now is higher (by a good 10%) as compared to my purchase price..
but (of cos there is always a but..) the exchange rate is really not in my favor now.
oh well, you cant win 'em all.

still, looking forward to the extra cash coming in.
this is good for my crazy low cash savings. :D

it is a happy thing that from now on, I have April and September months to look forward to.
this will keep me motivated at work. haha.

talking about work.
all the talk about feeling unchallenged and lethargic at work is coming back to bite me.
am going to another team to help out for the next few months!
steep learning curve and new things all over again.
but im feeling strangely motivated.
I hope this feeling persists..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers