Sunday, July 13, 2014

another week...


it has been a busy week for me at work..
though my boss is on holidays, I don't have an easier time at work contrary to what others think.
in fact, I think things will be easier if she's around..
and it was a tiring week as well.
I went for a jog on Thursday - 4.2km at 33m @_@ - and fire drill on Friday had us walking down 47 floors!
oh well, hectic week is over and I think the coming week should be a slower one.
 
met up with the gang for tanny's bday lunch.
brought YR along and he was pretty good for the few hours. :D
some of us adjourned to Candice's house to visit her.
2 months old Shayne is really adorable. ahh.. I miss holding a baby in my arms. :) 
hubbi & YZ came fetched me at 6pm and we had a lazy evening watching tv at home....
 
 
taken by tanny
peeps were amazed at how ready he was to pose infront of the camera. tsk tsk
 
some outfits for the week:


left: top and shorts from zara
right: cardi & dress from zara
zara should pay me commission....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers