Sunday, July 06, 2014

weekend with the boys - stuff we do apart from bursting my blood vessels

it has been a good working week for me this week.. :)
last closing (hopefully, fingers crossed) for me as I take on more tasks for the new role.
 
friday was a cheery day especially as hubbi came to fetch me from work with the boys!
the ng family was heading to great world city for T4 movie event organised by the husband's company.
we were looking forward to it for the longest time as we were all huge fans of the first transformers trilogy.
but sadly, the latest installment is a total crap wasting 2.5 hours of my life. pui.
incoherent plot, cheesy lines and totally senseless!
i actually lol at the later part where it was all chaos with lockdown hunting down the autobots AND that old man was still lurking around trying to take out mark wahlberg's character!?!?
totally nonsensical!!!
the boys enjoyed it still though its pure torture for hubbi and me. @_@
 
and tonight we decided to head out to 85 market (despite my late night supper there just yesterday!) for dinner. hehe.
bad planning and we ended up taking 20mins to look for a parking space.
by the time we had a table and proceeded to make orders, we were told by all stalls that we need to wait at least 30-40mins!
I don't mind that much feeling its all worth it for the good food but the husband's patience was running out by the minute..
it was 9pm when we finished our food haha.
but I think the boys enjoyed the yummy food - carrot cake, otah, bak chor mee, porridge etc- and so did I!
though the next time we should reach the place early like 530pm to avoid the crazy crowd....
 
and its youth day tomorrow so I've taken the day off to spend time with the boys.
hmm.. where should we go?
 
some outfits for the week:
 
 
left: top and cropped pants from zara
middle: top from zara, jeans from 7 for all mankind
right: top from bysi, skirt from zara

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers