Thursday, March 12, 2015

a blue beauty!

and so I met up with stella for lunch at MBS last week and we stumbled upon this lovely wallet on chain in fendi shop. it's called the tube and there are a variety of colors to choose from. I fell in love with the blue one on the spot and was thinking when can I own one.
upcoming HK trip or best to get it from Europe (but when am I heading there??)?
 
and luck has it that stella saw this very design going on sale at reebonz over the weekend and she helped me to purchase online at a very decent price - 32.5% off!
 
today, the beauty was delivered to my office. :P
yeah, what a lovely treat to myself. been sometimes since I last bought a wallet/bag!
 
chio??

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers