Sunday, April 05, 2015

long easter weekend for the ng family!

its the long weekend! so, what are the highlights for the ng family (or rather me) these 3 days?
we headed out to town to catch F&F7 on fri! personally, I found 6 better but 7 is what it is - a tribute to paul walker. when those old scenes played back from earlier F&F series, cant help but amazed at how young they look! like it or not, F&F is indeed there with us for the past decade..
 
and then it's shopping time for me! the shopping desire is finally back after being dormant for some time. and by the end of Friday, I found myself with a new adidas top and earrings from dior. ahhh... sweet!
 
we headed out to marine barrage on sat late afternoon for a spot of exercise. the boys hit the road with their bicycle and scooter while I went for a slow 40mins jog (at snail's pace). it's been more than 6months since my last jog!
 
dinner was at satay by the bay where the satays were really heavenly! we ordered 10 sticks after our main meals but obviously those were not enough.. but re-ordering is out of the question given the queue.. next time, we will go for at least 20 sticks! the boys sure can manage their share of satays!
 
at satay by the bay
Sunday saw us hitting the town again and I think the boys+man are really patient to accompany me on my shopping trip. :P
we were in town for I wanted to look at some carrie.K (local designer) rings and im aware that keepers at somerset area does have her line of accessories.
long story short, the excursion to town ended up with a new bracelet (from heeren robinson), a new carrie.K ring and a necklace from keepers.
 
I got the rose-gold plated one. its carrie.K x wit & folly
its actually the word "breathe" made into a ring!
I find it unique and gorgeous!
 
a good weekend for us, mostly me. :P

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers