Thursday, January 07, 2016

happy burpday to my love!


and so, the husband turned x9 today! and once again, he's 5 years older than me! *teehee*
one of the perks of him changing job last month is he's working much nearer to me now and we can finally resume weekday dining near town again! so for his birthday today, we headed out for a proper dinner without the kids, :P, after work!
I brought him to 31 bar & kitchen @ keong saik street and the food were really good! hubbi had lamb shank and he concluded it's one of the best he has ever eaten. I'm glad for it's hard to please this man's taste buds which doesn't follow the usual rules..
my fish was equally good and I wouldn't mind a revisit next time!

lovely evening just chatting with the husband with good food and wine. though in less than 2 hours time, it's back to reality with us making our way to fetch the boys from gramps place. LOL.
now that the boys are bigger, I'm looking forward to spending more quality time with my "first" love! *puke*

foie gras appetizer is always good. the tiramisu is really fluffy and smooth though I would prefer one which rum is stronger 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers