Monday, February 27, 2006

i want a holiday!

i'm thinking of a short holiday to either cambodia or hong kong between 22nd - 26th March.
any takers?

anyway, for those clueless, i've tendered my resignation! i'll be starting my new position near end of march. hence, all the more i need a holiday!
moving on to the commercial world, annual leave is pathetic and little. not like my current job where i got to enjoy endless overtime leave.
*sigh* you win some, lose some.

sometimes, i find myself reconsidering my decision to leave. is it the right choice?
i need to discuss more with others to make myself more convinced of my decision.

anyway, i'm looking forward to this saturday! should be heading to zouk with my dear friends! its been TOO LONG! :)

had a fever yesterday night and spent most of today feeling terrible in my bed. luckily, i feel much better now. hopefully, i'll recover fully in time for this saturday! :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers