Monday, February 06, 2006

incoherent blabbering

my love/hate relationship with blackjack
i love blackjack.
when im playing with my large extended family. there is always so much laughter and fun. though my uncles' booming voices often deafen me. when i win money, of cos.
i hate blackjack.
when i lose money. period . ha.

CNY dinner with my colleagues
we went to that steamboat restaurant (can't remember name) at suntec there. the food was horrible and variety of food limited.
luckily i've fun company to make the dinner bearable.
here they are!


my stay at conrad
im going to stay at conrad this saturday! so happy!
i hope i'll have a fun time there with dear dear!

back to work for me. sigh, peak is not yet over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i am bad at blackjack this yr, no luck! *scream*

p/s: i've changed my blog to: http://blythylively.blogspot.com/

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers