Thursday, March 02, 2006

no luck? or no popularity?

been having not much luck with my popularity recently. no one responded much to my invitation to cambodia/HK in my last entry. i've to sms some of my friends to wring out an answer. and even so, only 3 out of 8 replied. 2 saying no. how sad.

and i invited my whole team to come to look for me for lunch today at another client's location. guess what? only 2 out of 11 replied!!!!!! what the...!? am i on my way to becoming the next daniel!!!??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......! that shall not happen! *frantically assuring myself*

on another note, been having mini nightmares about moving on to a new workplace. not really nightmares like those you dream per se. but more like little psychological struggles within me. i kept having the temptation to take back my resignation letter! what is wrong with me? being unpopular and so undecisive. so decidingly NOT-me. *sigh* im afraid of change. :( though upset with my current work conditions, i've grown accustomed to it. i rather face the same shit than risk bigger shit.

hmm...i know the above attitude is wrong and one should always attempt to try new but moving on means committment for the next 2 years at least. completely different from like exploring new travel destinations. bah!

good news: i'm gonna have my first fitting come end march. *excited*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers