Saturday, March 25, 2006

updates (long overdue)!

im officially jobless now~! trying hard to enjoy my rest days before starting work (again!) next monday. getting the jitters with working in a totally new environment but being me, im sure i'll survive well!

okie, updates about my life!

1) gym workout at great world city (15th Mar)
was unable to upload pixs in my previous post. here they are~! me + my fantastic colleagues!

nelly closed her eyes again!

me n PP!

2) frances & my farewell party at sentosa (18th Mar)
my colleagues were so sweet to organise an outing to sentosa for our farewell party! we've great fun on that day despite a short-life downpour and beer spilling down my shorts. yay, my shorts reeked of beer for the rest of the night! arg!

group pix! thanks to the timer function of my camera!
we played volleyball and frisbee! i finally know how to throw a frisbee properly! the main focus for the outing is supposed to be the latin jazz at siloso beach. but half the time we were just having fun within our group. and seriously, i feel the singer was sprouting malay lyrics! oops, where have my jazzy bone gone to!?

frances & me!
i've tons of fun that day and i'm glad im leaving my firm with many many wonderful memories. thanks, peeps! for making the outing a successful one!

yay!

3) V for Vendetta (20th Mar)
caught this movie with my colleagues on my second last day in the firm.
it was a superd movie! i love V! i love his voice! i love his fanciful words and analogies! i love his guy fawke's mask!

this is like the 3rd nicest show i ever watched this year (after fearless & brokeback)! everyone pls go catch it!

4) my farewell (21st Mar)
im so sad,......after 2 1/2 years in my firm, im finally saying goodbye. i've found my best team this year but yet im leaving them so now. *sobz*
my assistants were so sweet! they came back to office to have lunch with me. they even bought a cute piggy cushion (ashley V!) and apple crumbler cake for me! i cried when i read their farewell letters and cards. so so sad. i dont wanna leave them! :(

my favourite team! i'll miss you guys tons!

me + the yummy cake!

me & ashley V! mummee took the pix for me!

5) chill out session with my hall mates! (22nd Mar)
it has been eons since i last met up with my hall mates! we've a nice dinner at pepper lunch (though that place stank!) and after that, we moved on for a little drinking session at Timbre. For those uninformed, Timbre is located at where Fat Frog used to be. EIC was playing the night and i love them! very very good sessions though i left after their second set.

tresa, me & fiona! tresa, i miss you too!

this is my curly-haired friend. pls refer to previous previous post!

to download pixs, pls go http://wenhui2.fotopic.net/c901652.html

6) Outing with usual gang at marina square (24th Mar)
met up with the gang tonight again..no full attendance but 6 out of 9 is good enough. dinner was at secret recipe and once again, i was tortured by the tom yum noodles! desserts were good, though! :)

we met at 7pm and left for home around 10 plus. thought time spent together was short, i've a great time nevertheless. we were counting our years together and the figure came up to like 12 years? scary, i havent feel that old yet.

me & zm!

fake candid shot!

to download pixs, pls go http://zhemin.fotopic.net/

7) updates on renovation
dear dear and me had made a trip down to balestier road this afternoon with our contractor to choose tiling for our house! we chose a nice shade of bach color for homogenous tiling for living & dining area! we also chose the slate tiles & pebbles wash for our foyer area.

tomorrow we'll be meeting up with our contractor to choose the color shade for the laminated wood for our bedrooms as well as sign the contract with a wardrobe company for the installation of the wardrobe in our master bedroom! hmm, seems like im gonna be busy with renovation stuff for the net 2 months at least.

hope everything will turn out fine and my house will be in ready to live-in by June! Yippee yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay i wan to visit ur new house!!

xyzhe

Anonymous said...

V for vendxxxx sux!! haha i hate V! super naggy and just plain wordy! haha

but i do agree fearless is good!

ayu

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers