Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i'm not in a good mood.
1) im having a runny nose and sore throat.
2) my voice is strained and raspy
3) im on MC today but im still doing work at home
4) my manager called me no less than 3 times today. wtf.

arg! i just want to recover soon!

my financial status is very bad. though im not in the red (almost impossible since today is only the 8th!) but im nearly there. and it doesn't help that march is gonna be a short month for me. i'm only serving till the 21st in my current company and starting in my new position late this month. i can foresee cash flow problem coming up! *help*

anyway, i've a fun saturday last weekend. me and the usual gang went waraku at marina square to celebrate gb's bday! though i was already sick then, i enjoyed myself regardless.

here are some pictures!

its full attendance! very rare!

me & the birthday boy!

me and mad D!

hey peeps, if you want to download photos, pls click on the link below:
http://zhemin.fotopic.net

p/s: i still feel bouts of depression at times. sigh, i really hope i'm able to overcome it, not contain it.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers