Sunday, January 14, 2007

st james, bday celebration & cruise!

st james

went to st james (for the very first time) on friday for 2 of my colleagues farewell. was kinda excited at the thought of going that yet skeptical abt the crowd there. heard that it was normally frequented by either older/much younger people.

anyway, the night was rather fun! despite the rain (making it so darn hard to walk around finding the various entrances) & rude bouncers giving us mixed instructions/directions. st james really can do with a proper walkway AND do away with some staff of its. *bleh*

first stop was to dragonfly which was surprisingly good. the live band was entertaining & most of us had fun drinking half-priced martinis. the only thing is i didnt get to see my beloved sly (muhhaha)! we popped over to the bellini room for some jazz & swing before he came out. *double bleh*

bellini room was more conducive for chatting & my colleague bought out his impossibly small hennesey cognac & impossibly bleh to drink. n i think i may be going back there this friday ha.
@ bellini room with colleagues

bday celebration @ california kitchen pizza (or isit the other way round?)

met up with the gang for grace, zm & mine bday celebration. dinner was simple & enjoyable with just good food & funny banter between us. and as usual, i made everyone take photos with me hehehe.
jx + me

grace, gb + me

candice, tanny + me
zm,me +ser (yup, only dan is missing)
and as usual, i take pixs with hubbi as well.

before we head to town
okie gtg eat breakfast and get ready for my cruise. i have to board ard noon will only be back on wednesday evening. so dun miss meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
p/s:all photos taken by my new phone! *nice hor?*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers