Monday, January 08, 2007

wedding, handphone & a birthday

attended my colleague's wedding at the Regents on saturday. its my first time there n i found the place exudes old-royal charm.
i like the decor of the ballroom (except for the huge pillars & really really dim lighting). heh.

everything for the night was fine except for the part i dropped my V3 & spoilt the display screen. :(
what bad luck i have with handphones for the past 2 years.
i lost my k750i after having it for 1 1/2 mths only. & i spoilt my V3 just after 1 year usage.
*bleh*
but its okie! i trotted down to vivo starhub yesterday and got myself a new hp!

*drums roll* *tada*!
SE K800i! (pardon the unbelievably small pix)

i love it! with its 3.2mp camera! it feels like my old k750i, only better! *grinz*
though it set me back around 400 bucks *heart pain*.
but whatever. hopefully it can last me till the end of my 2 years contract.

on 01.07.09, which is coincidentally same as ah long's bday!
yup, yesterday was hubbi's bday which means he is officially in his 30's! *gasp* lolz.
we went to his parents place for lunch & had some fun with my fav. peanut baby. after which we left for vivo for my phone and some window shopping.
i treated him a simple dinner at terra which serves some decent food at reasonable pricing.

*yummy spinach soup* ~surprisingly..

bb with his boring linguine bolognese. me with equally boring lagsane. heh.
*i like the bold banana latte there* kinda weird huh, bananas with latte but it worked out fine!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers