Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY (part 2)

CNY day 2
most of my house visiting kinda ended on day 1 so day 2 was relatively free & easy for hubbi & me. and so we R&R at our house snacking on all kind of rubbish & watching telly the till mid-noon. ha. talk about wasting time.

still, it was a well-rested noon. we managed to get our butt out by 3pm to go my gramps (dad's side) to 拜年. being not too close to that side of my family, it was pretty much unexciting time spent there. bah. we rotted there till 5+ before heading out to town for some window shopping & dinner with hubbi's parents.

hubbi & me waiting for 132 to town

anyway, bus 132 interior was changed perhaps for some Tiger campaign. the interior was like a mini pub. so fun! see below! they even have a bar top. ha.

hubbi accompanied me to window shop at DFS and now im in love with like millions of bags (okie, 2 to be exact). so im quite torn on which to buy or to buy both (?!)? lolz.
i have until mid apr to think it through. hmm.......

we met up with his parents for dinner @ california pizza kitchen. *yummy* after which we went to the al fresco haagen daz outside hilton hotel for some desserts!
ice-cream! but i much prefer ben & jerry.

any activities thereafter was cancelled due to my aching feet. darn new shoes. why must they bite so much! so we went home for more snacking & telly-watching!
anyway, i bought 4 new pairs of shoes for this CNY. so i wore a new pair for every single day from 初夕till 初四! hiaks.

CNY day 3
we made our way to my mum's place for some joyous gathering with my relatives & we were "assigned" the role of banker for blackjack the moment we stepped into the house. lolz. and we were at it from 4+ till 6+.

we actually lost nearly $80 bucks but managed to fight back till our nett losses were only $20+. oh well, in the spirit of merry-making.

i love my relatives. they are v mad + fun just like me. heheh.

now im back at work, feeling blue. grr... shall go for early lunch soon. later!

1 comment:

JèÄn° said...

ur fone reali v gd leh e resolution... sigh think my n80 not v gd leh... =P

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers