Thursday, February 01, 2007

hubbi first day at work!

its hubbi first day at his new job today! think he's getting some jitters this morning over change of working environment.
but as i told him, we should embrace change while we still can. surely, change is always for the better. or rather, we will only change for the better?
not very sure what im trying to say here. but i guess once we made the decision for something, we should have faith in it & hope for the better since WE are the one who made the choices, no?

lolz. come to think of it, this is the start of my 11th mth in my company! i never know i can survive this far. for the benefit of those who aint too sure on my work status, here's the update:
ever since before my wedding (around Aug?), working life has slowly become more bearable as contact with my boss minimized.
still as overbearing but not so much in-your-face now.
so, here i am. another 2 more months to my one-year mark! *yippeee* been thinking alot recently over if i should stay one more year here. for the resume sake & also for the hefty bonus of cos. but the culture here is really not my cup of tea.

hubbi encouraged me to stay on if possible since this is really a stable company with relatively good benefits to boot. but not at the expense of my happiness of cos (job satisfaction is not the criteria here). i just want to be able to go home on the dot without my bosses unhappy with this. is it so hard to achieve? bleh.

arg! shan't think too much till this apr before i evaluate my choices. meantime, just cruise along & count down to CHINESE NEW YEAR! *yay*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers