Wednesday, December 19, 2007

recap of 2007 (as inspired by ayu)

as usual, will recap 2007 in point forms for my own viewing pleasure. heh.

jan: nothing much. dropped my motorola V3 @ a colleague's wedding and brought myself the very-the-good SEK800i (which im still using now). celebrated ah long's bday in a low-key way (since when not like that?) with lunch @ his parents' house & dinner @ vivo. oh, went to penang & phuket for the 1st time in a 4D3N cruise with ah long & his parents. remember being upset with my skin condition back then. took the least no. of photos ever in a trip. umm, no, think that will be the cruise in may (but that's another story altogether).
feb: celebrated CNY for the 1st time as MRS NG. but nothing special really. CNY celebration @ gramps was still the best. blackjack & all! HUAT! won $$ net net at the end of the day for me lah. heh. the gang popped over to my house and we were LOUD! FUN FUN FUN! oh, & spring cleaning kills by the way.
mar: my pregnancy was confirmed! tested positive twice using home pregnancy kits before ah long + me were sold that im really pregnant. but my world crashed when we were told during our 1st visit at the gynae that the baby cant be seen. after a excruciating 2 weeks of waiting, our 2nd visit finally confirmed wormy's existence. *phwee*
apr: spent most of it having morning sickness. cant tell anyone abt wormy's for im bandang. lolz. nelly left for NYC. cried when sending her off at the airport. had skin problems due to pregnancy - eczema ard my tummy area got really bag and lips become sore & puffy. quite an unhappy time for me. good thing was i got my bonus and rewarded myself a LV wallet. *sweet*
may: worst mth. down with all kinds of illness - asthma, flu, fever, hacking cough. all the time super worried the effect medicine has on baby. didnt enjoy my 3D2N trip to malacca/KL with hubbi AT ALL. was down with asthma ALL the time on board. thought i was dying when we were at KL. and after recovering, received some bad news on routine blood test done during baby's 16th weeks. it was the longest 2 weeks for us when we waited news for the re-test. remember being very depressed and sad back then for if there's really something wrong, it'll be too late for us to do anything abt wormy and the horrible choice of exterminating the pregnancy will have to be made. *sobz* i really dread the time when i think back. our jazzy finally arrived on 18th may by the way.
jun: good mth. perhaps the best mth. received good news abt blood re-test results. big load off my chest. morning sickness is history. and best mobility for the whole pregnancy. weekends were fluff+fun going out with ah long catching movies, having nice dinners & all. *wee*
july: more or less like jun. just that im getting heavier and mobility not as good. start of my 3rd trimester. getting busy for budget period back at work. oh, i got myself the orange CD bag.
aug: getting tired more easily. very busy at work. hated boss + some colleagues. went on a mad make-up shopping spree. but really, nothing much for me to spend on.
sept: getting very tired by now. remember hating to be pregnant and cant wait for due date to arrive soon. 1 year wedding anniversary for us! spent a nice quiet weekend at pan pac for the occasion. :)
oct: crawled to work for almost the whole month. commuting sucks the energy out of me. the waiting game begins. got pregnancy0-induced rash all over hands. very depressing. got myself 2 new bags - a coach & a LV. yup, im a spendthrift but i so deserve them. *stares hard*
WORMY ARRIVED on 26th OCT finally, weighing a healthy 3.515kg! :)
nov: confinement sucks. and i was on the brink of post-natal depression like at least 5 times during the mth. not sure how to take care of a newborn. he fell sick and was admitted to hospital for 3 nights. beastfeeding really take the toll on me. told myself fiercely that i must dish out sound advice on breastfeeding to my friends next time. its not a easy task. i plunged into it doing too little research and paid by becoming depressed + resentful. bah!
dec: still feeling lost at times over how to take care of wormy but trying to learn + cope day by day. looking forward to this weekend where i will be having xmas dinner with the gang + ah long. some time off parenting is welcoming at times, really. question: what should ah long get for me for my bday? hmm.
oh, my weight is still so undesireable still @ 58kg. damn.

okie, that sums up my emo roller coaster 2007. hope 2008 will be a smooth + peaceful one. really, 我已无所求。:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, i checked the chinese zodiac forecast for rooster next year. it is going to be a smooth and properous one for us! hope this will make u happier...

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers