Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the weight falls & falls &

then it got stuck.

bah!

pre-pregnancy: 53kg. pregnancy: 71.5kg (yap, no kidding. last weighed on the morning of delivery day itself).
so i gained a good 18.5kg for the whole pregnancy.
the biggest loss comes straight after the delivery itself of cos.
with wormy, the placenta & some water out of me during the very process.
i remember weighing around 62kg during my first post-natal check up (ard 1 week after delivery).

and then i got busy with taking care of wormy and didnt take much notice of my weight though i did weigh myself on-off using a not so reliable scale. think by 1st mth, my weight was ard 59-60kg. when i moved back to redhill 2 weeks ago, i feel i got thinner for taking care of baby alone more often surely taken some toil on me?
so finally, hubbi and i got a digital scale on sunday and the weight of me now officially stands at 58kg!

darn. the weight loss rate really slows down alot for the last few kg huh?
currently, i still cant wear my watch on my right wrist.
i still cant wear my wedding band my left ring finger.
i still cant wear most of my fitting tops + bottoms from last time.

:( wish me luck for the remaining 5kgs! when my appetite remains more or less the same as pregnancy period at times!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers