Sunday, February 10, 2008

年初四!

today is one of my fav. day of CNY! gathering @ my mum's place! every year, most of my maternal relatives will gather @ my mum's place on the 1st sunday of CNY for fun + food!
so today we (ng family) woke up bright + early to prepare for the day. were supposed to go scotts isetan before heading to my mum's.
but lazy hubby + me napped with wormy after his bath and when we woke up, its already 2pM! so we just bathed and headed to my mum's straight.

blackjack was on full force when we reached at 3+ and we joined in the game till 6+pm! yay! we are hardcore gamblers (only in CNY, hiaks)!
hubby played moderately and won a goodwill $10+ from the playing. wheras me! the greedy one, played with a borrowed $10 (yah, yukky me!) from mum and continued till i become the dealer for the last 20mins and proceeded to win $100+! *whoopee*

drinks were on me for dinner. lol. soooo fun!

okie, some photos. anyway wormy's clothes were all from mothercare (nice, nice!), courtesy of my mummy! heez.


excited wormy before heading out. see, he's so excited that his left toes were curled!

happy wormy with curled toes.


of cos, theres always a photo with mammY!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers