Saturday, February 16, 2008

V-day 2008

as the years progressed, v-day has become less & less significant.
esp. this year when we have wormy. but im glad hubby & i still make an effort to go out for a proper dinner and spend some quality "us" time. :)

baby was left at my mum's place since wed night as usual so we've the whole of thursday evening + night to ourselves.
hubby suggested Akashi restaurant given my liking for jap food. so we made reservations for the vivo branch one day beforehand.
the food was good and reasonably priced, i think. after that, we went window-shopping ard vivo (a luxury long forgotten, ha). wanted to get hubby a top but in vain. just cant find a suitable one.

and we browse watches! and now im hooked on Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso series! a dangerous liking, esp. the tendency of me over-spending on do-i-really-need-this things when i have the spare cash.
AND my bonus coming up, will i or will i not spend it on JUST A WATCH?
hubby says no. my head says no. but my frivolous heart says "OH YES!".

oh well, we shall see. i didnt buy the longines moon-face watch that i fancied last time right. and i DIDNt buy the Omega speedmaster lady watch as well right?

after vivo, we went home to watch tv together. been long since i huddled with the husband on the couch, snacking on stuff. :) nice.

okie: at akashi.

me & my fav. salmon sashimi!! akashi serves THICK slices of that. *yummy*
and it helps that ur hubby not that into sashimi as you. means you get to eat ALOT. hiaks.

me & my yakiniku set meal. the beef is better than waraku, yeah.

tiger prawns with cheese and some other stuff on it. tasty!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers