Friday, March 27, 2009

the best welcome ever.

the hardest part of this trip for me was not:
-tahan-ing long haul flights x2 = 26hours in all,
-sleeping overnight on a train. totally not comfy even when we had our own beds and cabin,
-the cold weather. im a tropical person. gimme 5 degrees + blasting wind is really a bitch, or
-carrying our backpack on us for the day-trip @ aix-en-provence cos the small place doesnt have luggage locker at their train station! my poor aching shoulders & back!

its being apart from my baby. :(
calling home twice a day did ease my missing.
but towards the end of the trip, i was actually not enjoying as much as i should.
for the heart not there liao mah.
hmm, i think yz is going to follow me for our next trip for certain.

anyway, once i've touched down sg in the evening, made a beeline for my mum's place to see him.
my silly mum has been singing alot of “世上只有妈妈好" to him so he will remember me. lol.
so when he saw me, he immediately hugged me tightly while chanting, "妈妈好,妈妈好"!
so sad and happy at the same time.
baby, mummy will bring you with me where-ever i go next time liao!

now, im just really glad to be back with my baby!


2 comments:

franney said...

wat a sweeet post!

chersam said...

wah, u must have enjoyed ur trip beri much ba! so envy...
So sweet of YZ! i tink u love him even much much now. kekeke

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers