Thursday, March 05, 2009

勇智 never fail to make me smile!

1) on monday morning, when i was done dressing up for work, yz came near me and hugged my legs. then, he touched my skirt and said "美美". :)

2) on tuesday morning, he woke up earlier than me. he climbed up our platform bed and proceeded to lie beside me. after awhile, he poked me in the eye (still closed) and said "眼睛".
haha so funny.

3) sunday evening, he started chanting something akin to pao ne ne. and he chanted non-stop while walking over to the kitchen and pointing to something agitatedly.
took me a good 5 mins before i knew he MEANT 泡 neng neng (milk milk). ha.

4) he'll always walk to me with a book in his hands and asked me to 坐坐, once im seated he'll conveniently sit on my lap and thrust me the book and command me to 读!
if i reject him by brushing him off, he'll forcefully thrust the book in my face/head and hurting me of cos. this notti boy.

5) wed evening, went home to a slightly teary yz. according to mother-in-law, yz insisted only on 1 story book and the book must be open to the page with a dog. any attempt to keep the book, he'll cried out in frustration. so funny.
really dont know wat the little one is thinking.

6) yz has this story book on spot the dog. i normally referred the dog as just the dog to avoid confusion. but recently i just followed the book and said "spot the dog" alot.
and then, he started calling out loud "spot the dog" too! LOL.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers