Thursday, December 31, 2009

advanced bday lunch celebration - au petit salut

its the time of the year again.
when i add one more year to my age - BOOHOO!
turning 28 today. *scream*

hubbi brought me out for lunch yesterday as an advanced bday celebration for we will be back with the lil' rascal on my actual birthday. hehe.
venue was at au petit salut restaurant @ dempsey area.



(left) trying to decide what to order
(right) entree: foie gras. the smell is really too strong for my liking. guess its not really my cup of tea


(left): hubbi with his main course- some grilled duck dish..
(right): my very very nice medium well beef tenderloin!


the thing about french cuisine is the portion is always bordering on the little to the "just right" size. so that at the end of the meal, you feel full from satisfaction instead of full-till-i-want-to-puke.
i like!


dessert was some chocolate ice cream log cake. i much prefer hubbi's profiteroles!


in short, it was a really good 2 hours plus lunch with the husband.
we were really chatting hard throughout the lunch. LOL.
really appreciate his efforts to make the reservations and fetching me to and from my workplace for this bday lunch.
felt like a princess on an otherwise boring workday.
albeit a fat one lah. hiaks.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers