Sunday, December 20, 2009

xmas gathering @ my hse

the gang came my house for a xmas gathering on saturday evening.
we did a potluck and ended up with TOO much food. really feeling the guilt when throwing all the excess food at the end of the night. *gulp*

there were sushi platter, zi char bee hoon & fried rice, home-cooked tofu, shepard's pie, golden pillow and log cake. we just cant finish everything.

after dinner, they all took turns playing with my wii set. good! help me to remove some dust on it. LOL.
gosh, i think my unit was a source of noise pollution last night.
we were soo damn rowdy and loud. but i was really glad all of us had a good time! :)

it was a pity we didnt manage to play MJ earlier on as per scheduled. oh well, there will be a next time i guess..


us! teletubby me sitting at the back.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers