Thursday, December 31, 2009

everyone is counting down to the end of my birthday again!

1) age is catching up. i can't imagine myself pushing elbows with the crowds out there, counting down.
its not about being preggers now.
even if im light and agile, i much rather spend quiet time with my loved ones today.
especially when its a special day for me.
the day that reminds me to eat the humble pie for im getting infinitely further away from sweet 18! pui.
if i go zouk today, the youngsters will gag @ the por por me. eeks.
10 years difference. ok, i need time to reconcile with this fact. *deep breath*
and no, i dont relish the idea of people counting down to the end of my burpday.
its MY day, for goodness sake. bleah.

2) half-day @ work today. went to vivo to meet ex-PSA colls for a short lunch.
its always good to catch up now and then.
though my dry cough was making me grouchy and irritated most of the time.
oh, bakerzin's pumpkin soup aint half bad.

3) met up with the husband @ vivo after lunch.
went to catch "sherlock holmes" and even RDJ cant save this slightly above mediocre film.
hmmm.. will catch the sequel still, i think.
again, im awed by his long lower eyelashes.

4) went to fetch the lil' terror after that and quickly went home, eager to be away from all the countdown madness in town.
spent a quiet evening with him before he slept at 9+pm.
NOW, finally is time to spend with my man.
most prob will veg out with him watching serials. heh.
what a good way to spend my birthday. :)

5) lastly, a very happy new year to all of you!
may 2010 be a great year for all of us!

1 comment:

蓝月 said...

Happy belated birthday :) and have a blessed year ahead.

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers