Wednesday, January 20, 2010

想太多。

i miss yz badly. :(
have not seen him for the past 2 days. *sobz*
i am feeling guilty for sorta neglecting him for the past few months due to my low energy level.
also, not to mention that i've not been carrying him for the past few months as well. :(
wanted very much to make up to him by spending tons of quality time once i discharge from hospital tomorrow.
but i know this is easier said than done.
peanut will need alot of my attention and time, even with my confinement lady around.
and i know being me, i will feel guilty towards peanut if i push him to the CL too much.
i know there will always be enough love for my 2 boys but when it comes to time and attention, there have to be compromise here and there.
sigh.
okay. hope its not my postnatal hormones giving me the blues now.
jia you! i can do it! :)
motherhood is really a journey of constant learning and adaptation.

2 comments:

PRIMA said...

i went through what you're facing now. it's hard in the beginning. tears flow like mad everytime i feel i'm not doing a good job. hang in there okie? you'll get better!

and please don't let any tears flow down cos elderies told me this will damage our vision (cry during confinement?!?!)

T.T
too late for me...

ecookie said...

thanks! will try my best to juggle my new role. mother of two is really different from mother of one!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers