Monday, January 11, 2010

the waiting game continues....

peanut is still very comfy in my tum tum.
went for my 38w routine check up this evening.
peanut: est. 3.3kg!
me: +16kg (the weight just escalated for the past 2 weeks. scary. lucky passed the sugar test. :P)
amniotic fluid level is still @ borderline level but not considered low enough for gynea to recommend me to induce.
so i guess, the waiting game continues.....

i think the big day is really nearing so for the past few days, ive been trying to get things done plus indulge in my cravings (that explains the weight surge!).
- hair cut
- beef + baked potato @ jack's place
- yami yogurt
- ice-cream
- fast food etc.
- spending quality time with the husband and son
- eyebrow tweezing
- DIY face scrub & masks
- new clothes for the son
- catching up on tv serials etc

haha. but the energy level is really dipping. i think im gonna start my maternity leave by next week soon.
really cant drag myself to work anymore...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers