Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY 2010

we went "bai nian" on CNY day 1 only.
1st stop: to my in-laws house! where yz played till siao with his cousin.
ok more of him disturbing his 5 year-old cousin hahaha.
2nd stop: to my big uncle's house where all my mum's side immediate family members gathered.
no exchange of ang baos though cos my maternal gramps passed away last year.
still, it was a good gathering. glad that we still do so even when por por is no longer around.

after that, its home sweet home for the ng family for i fell sick with FLU!
which triggered my asthma of cos. leaving me like a sick cat for the rest of the CNY holidays.
PUI.

ok, some photos:

not too happy yz in his CNY clothings


this is a cropped photo. hubbi is actually next to me but he looked damn ugly so crop him out. heh.

en route to uncle's house, the 2 kiddos fell asleep in their respective car seats.
haha.
now im stuck at the back, seated between the 2 babies whenever we go out.
so sianz. i want to take the steering wheel again! :(


yr. *snore*


yz with snubby nose. *snore*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers