Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY gathering @ ah D's hse

its the annual CNY gathering @ ah d's house yesterday!
we used to gather at my mum's place years back but since i got married, the venue has changed to ah d's house!
and his mum is a dearie, whipping up delicious dishes for us. :)

itinerary is always the same: MJ->dinner->blackjack.
wahaha.

zm, grace, gb and me reached ard 3pm to start playing MJ.
this year rule: at least 两番 then can 糊!
and we are playing 四毛,八毛 this time.
stakes higher and so hard to game. bleah.
in the end, mad DD won the most.
i lost $25. not happy.

near 6pm, the rest arrived and we proceeded to eat the yummy spread prepared by ah d's mum!
yakked tons of rubbish over dinner but can see that everyone is so glad to meet up again! :)
esp. me who has been out of action for so long! heh.

after that, its lou hei time of cos.
i love lou hei from crystal jade! yum yum.

then, its blackjack time till 12 midnight!
mad love. all of us take turns to be 庄.
lady luck is with me this time round and i managed to be the biggest winner, taking home ard $90+. :)
it helps to "buan lat" twice when its my turn to be 庄!
yay.
so its true that roosters have good 偏财运 in the year of tiger. *roar*

really fun gathering as usual.
cant wait for tanny to upload the photos taken yesterday.

anyway, its really not easy for me to make it to this gathering.
now that ive 2 little ones. @_@
childcare arrangement:
- yz was away at my mum's place as my parents wanted to bring him for a family gathering at my dad's side.
- yr was at home with pappy. can pappy handle him alone? of cos not! luckily my in-laws came to help out from late afternoon till night.
THEN, my outing was made possible.

well well.
abit bad for me to say so but i cant wait for yr to grow up soon so i can start going out soon.
hehe.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers