Friday, February 26, 2010

is there such a thing as too much me-time?!

of cos not!
especially when you are me now.

been getting frustrated and fed-up with taking care of yr all alone at home when the husband is at work and when the elder son is at childcare. *oops*
so decided to start giving meself "holidays".
early in the morning, the ng family set off:
1st stop: dropped yz at his childcare.
2nd stop: deposited yr at my mum's place. *teehee*
3rd stop: sent the husband to work
and then.. ME-TIME STARTED! yay!

as time is scarce and ive so much to catch up, i started planning my activities before-hand.
after dropping hubbi at his workplace, i zoomed off for my eyebrow tweezing appointment! :)
location is at mandarin gallery and it was my 1st time there yesterday. so suaku hor.
the place is full of atas brands! seems fun to (window)shop!
but not much time to browse as i need to rush for my next appointment soon!
anyway, so glad to see my eyebrows in good shapes again! :)

ok, off to delfi orchard for my facial appointment!
been almost 2.5mths since my last facial. *gosh*
somemore with the hectic lifestyle taking care of an infant, ive been neglecting my skincare routine.
so glad to have some decent massage and mask to my face again.
*shiok*

no time no time.
after facial, im off for my fav. activity! ....... movie, of cos! :P
caught "Nine" at shaw lido.
read that it was a 3-star in reviews and sad to say, it is really so.
such a waste. the show was let down by mediocre plot that plodded through even when it has such a stellar cast!

anyway, caught some trailers and i want to see so many movies upcoming!
movies, what will i do without them?
shows i want to catch:
1) Dear john
2) Shutter island
3) Up in the air
whoever wants to catch the above, pls date me! :)

after the show, its mad rush to pick up yz (it was already 4+pm, where did the time go?!) and then onwards to my mum's place for dinner.
i didnt even get to shop a wee bit. tsk tsk.
never mind. has agreed with mummy and hubbi that all thursdays from now on will be my free day.
hiaks.
more activities to come!
my sanity is safe. good.

1 comment:

PRIMA said...

your mummy is wonderful!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers