Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love comes in a dust bag

candice is such a sweetheart to help me get the bag during her europe trip!
when she emailed me that its sold out in berlin, my heart sank.
when she emailed me (again) that she got it @ london (!), i've mixed feelings.
yippee for getting the bag! but wondered if pounds is more ex. than euros?

but, again as life always has been. things work out in the end.
1) she brought it during the week when pounds went down and euros went up!
2) she paid for it in pounds but got the rebates back in euros when she left amsterdam for sg!
so these 2 factors work in my way.
results: i got the bag at thirty-eight percent 38% cheaper as compared to getting it in sg!!!!!
even the husband was suitably impressed.
anyway, im helping him to save too for he's subsidizing this purchase. haha.

tada! presenting my new love!
the Prada nappa gauffre bag! *muacks*


sigh. what a beauty.
and, im already thinking about my next bag.
ok, just joking lah!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Nappa bag was one of my shortlist too! *sigh together*

hiPPo said...

emily, i m sighing together wif u.. *sigh* hahaha!

beautiful bag dearie! love it! *n secretly wishing itz mine 2!*

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers