Thursday, June 17, 2010

weight updates #5

the weight kind of kena stuck liao.
for the past month, my weight fell by 0.5kg (only!!) to 54.5kg and wont budge liao. :(
my theory is my body has sort of reach "ideal" weight and to lose the last 1.5kg is going to take time and lotsa hard work. @_@

hubbi's take is that because i've started my exercise routine, part of my body fats have turned into mass and hence the weight becomes stagnant.
he even further warned me that i may get heavier as more fats get converted to mass.
eeks.

oh well.
no choice but to continue exercising and watching my diet now and then.
so long healthy and body shape becomes toner, i cant complain much bah.

and im really happy that i can start eating junk again.
potato chips, full cream milk, ice cream, mac meals, chocolates, bring 'em on!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers