Thursday, December 30, 2010

recap of 2010

another year zoomed past just like that.
i guess time accelerates as you age. so unfair!
just when you understand better about yourself, know surer what you want in life, cherish more the people you love and whom love you, then its time to say bye bye to the world.
what's the logic?!

still, one must do the recap of the past year to grasp the sense of existence.
at least for me.
(read only if you are very bored or a stalker of me)

jan: arrival of 黄豆豆 to the ng family! :) such blessings for me to have a smooth delivery and the help of a confinement lady this time round. post-natal blues (barely) kept at bay and start of maternity leave for me!

feb: getting abit uptight stuck at home with a demanding 2m old baby. trying hard to cope with lack of sleep and childcare arrangements.

mar: starting to settle into being a SAHM routine. struggling with my fats from pregnancy which refused to budge.
yz's 1st outing to the zoo at 2.5yo!! he really enjoyed it!

apr: sentosa staycartion @ siloso beach resort before going back to work. back to work in mid-apr. upgraded yz to booster seat!

may: signed up with california fitness. my last 3kgs HAVE to go! GSS starts (of my nightmare).

jun: GSS continues... @_@ yz was sleep-trained successfully to sleep by himself! we used to have to lie beside him till he fell asleep. world cup starts! go, italiano! 2nd trip to the zoo zoo zoo with hubbi's corporate pass. and ohh.... i got my latest bag. :)

jul: watched the best film of the year - Inception. 3D2N redang cruise which yz fell sick on the 2nd day! turned out to be HFMD and he spreaded to both didi and me after that!!! what a mad, tiring july.

aug: yr was sick with a chesty cough. :( overall, just a boring month.

sept: 4 years wedding anniversary for dear dear and me! went down under with the elder son and hubbi! it was a great trip though not much shopping for me. heh.

oct: yz turns 3 years old and he decided to be toilet-trained (in the day) few weeks before his birthday! :) celebrated his bday at USS & 1 night stay @ festive hotel.

nov: pre-30 party with the gang @ MBS. it was a blast. went hanoi for teambuilding with my colleagues. it was a fulfilling trip as we got to help out less fortunate kids over there.
finally got my long sought-after solitaire ear-rings too! :)

dec: sean lau photography for yr and it turned out great! the ng family boarded the singapore flyer for the 1st time!
and of cos, me starting my last year in my twenties. *gulp*

all in all, 2010 has been a great year for me! may all those whom i love and who love me continue to be blessed with H&H (health & happiness) for the coming new year!
2011 will be equally good, if not better! :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers