Monday, December 13, 2010

xmas dinner @ PS Cafe

had an early xmas dinner with the gang yesterday.
squeezing with the crowd in orchard on xmas day itself is no longer suitable for old fogies like us.
furthermore, most of us have different commitments on the actual day itself too.
again, procastination on the venue till the last minute!
this time round, its PS cafe @ palais.
we wanted to try the ann siang hill branch but sadly, its closed on sunday. :(

again, to accomodate me, yz will be staying over @ por por's house.
though yz is really glad to be staying over - he's the KING over there! tsk tsk.
hubbi will be taking care of yr alone for the evening & night.
im really grateful to my mum & husband for willing to help out when i;ve my own social activities to attend to!
it makes motherhood much more manageable. :)



dropping off yz at my mum's place
anyway this 黄豆豆 is getting nottier. and he prefers por por the most! followed by papa then me! :(

boo! maybe cos im the disciplinary figure for him. sigh.
still, he can be v. loving when he's in the mood. muacks!

hubbi dropped me off at palais before heading home.
smarty me made the reservations at 7pm but told all of them to meet at 630om.
muhahaha.
and as usual, all of them started reaching only at 7pm lor.
so the timing turns out just right. haha.

grace, gb & ser

me, tanny & jx

me & my onion burger. super huge-ass cant finish.
desserts were good! *yumyum*
we yakked non-stop from 7-11pm. very scary.
but well, what to expect from the gang!?
hehe.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers