Saturday, June 25, 2011

HTC Incredible S!

finally, i've reached the end of my mobile contract and am eligible to purchase a new hp!
of cos, i can buy a new one anytime but i just dont believe in paying so much for a hp without contract...
after some consideration, my choice of a new handset is HTC Incredible S!

im no hp guru.
to me, iphone is not a good choice since its still too pricey for my liking. and it doesnt support flash (not the camera flash! ha). blackberry not berry nice in appearnce.
HTC's pricing is pretty reasonable and i heard good feedbacks from friends so its a done deal for me. wahaha.
Incredible S's screen size is slightly bigger than that of iphone and boosts a 8mp camera.
so far so good and im happy to be using an android phone to surf some of my fav. websites on-off during the day.

thanks dear dear for getting the phone for me. :)
it will be better if you can stop nagging me on my other purchases. hehe.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers