Saturday, July 02, 2011

it's been a long while!

and so, today was closing workday 1 for me!
not only its the first month-end closing for me, its ALSO the first YEAR-end closing for me!
how wonderful.
so how late did i work until? .......... almost midnight!
wow, its been a long while since i've worked this late for work.
for my 1st job, its usual for such timing during peak period (as an auditor).
for my 2nd job, its common to work late till 9-10+pm during the peak period (budget! *shivers*).
for my previous job, the latest i've ever worked till is 8+pm?
so ive almost forget the feeling of staying up late, working in a team and trying to accomplish some very tight deadlines!
though most of the time, im still pretty clueless what to do and pretty much more on a standby mode than anything. heh.
maybe everything is still fresh and pretty to me, i do feel rather "charged up " in a positive way tonight working with my team and completing the deliverables.

the good thing is its normally a hard close on WD1, which means things will be pretty back to normal by the other day.
so hopefully, back to usual timing comes monday! :)

ok, need to hit the sack like NOW.
i need all the energy for tomorrow's shopping spree with jm @ orchard. *wee*

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers