Saturday, July 02, 2011

back to business: shopping

ever since i've started work in my new company, ive not been shopping diligently.
no more pit stops at raffles city for some of my fav. brands during lunch time like before. *boohoo*
shopping has pretty much been limited to some kind of obscure activity done in snippets after work or during the weekend with the 1 man+2 boys in tow. *eeks*

but to be truthful, i seemed to lose the spark in my shopaholic self.
ever since i came back from my macau trip 1 mth back, nothing interests me much when i was doing my rounds in shops.
and its the GSS season! how is that possible, knowing how much of a sucker i am for sales...
so far i've only bought a dress each from zara and MNG 2 weeks back and that's all.
until..... today.

hahaha. cos zara sale started! so i met up with jm at orchard early in the morning at 10+am to do some serious shopping!
compared to last year, i certainly didnt buy as much.
today's loots: 2 dresses from zara, 1 dress from massimo dutti, 1 belt from pull&bear & 1 belt from isetan.
(ok, i need to focus more on separates going forward for now)
hb reached with the boys only at 1pm so that means ive been walking non-stop for 3 hours!
my poor aching legs! i hope walking burn calories just as good. @_@

oh, and i finally got the bag!!
this is the problem of having too many friends going to europe throughout the year!
keep tempting me to get them to buy things for me!
thanks to eric who helped me lug this back alll the way from london! :)
i know its bulky and heavy. :P


a very badly taken chanel gst w silver chains.

i think this will be a very good functional bag for daily use!
i was telling the husband how i can fit in my wallet, phone, organiser, book etc in it, but he was too busy rolling his eyes to see my demostration. tsktsk.
ok, i think im done with the bag (wish)list for 2011.
now.... for my next bag in 2012.....just kidding (not)!

update: went vivo branch the next day and added another dress, pants + a pair of shoes from zara.
ok, i think its done deal for zara..... til they further slash to 50% and IF there are sizes left.
back to other good stuff in life for time being: movies + books.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers