Monday, July 18, 2011

city hunter

since last monday, i've been very very bo eng after the kids zzz at night.
ive officially started watching city hunter! oh, lee minho!!
since im not any younger, my current job actually requires my attention during office hours and of cos my 2 boys, i cant 没天没夜 chase the show...
so i limited myself to watch 1.5 ep. or to stop before 1230am each night.
yes, ive been doing so NON-STOP since last monday!
hubbi has been pretty supportive of my mad activity - he left me alone, ordered mac delivery for my supper when watching it on ipad or even joining me to watch snippets of it! LOL.

and lee minho! i can gush about him non-stop!
but i shall spare you the agony. all i can say is this man's legs go forever!!
its fascinating to watch him in those skinny pants! haha.

well, i might have to take a break from it tomorrow since we are going to catch HP!!
i hope i wont cry during the show.
and i hope i wont be overwhelmed by the insane urge to re-read the book.
ive just started the true blood series and there is simply too much on my plate (with magazines/books to read, serials/movies to watch etc)!!

ok, enough of nonsensical talk.
back to daddy long legs. kekeke.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers