Sunday, March 11, 2012

过过麻将瘾!

yesterday i invited some of my colleagues to my house for housewarming/aka MJ session. LOL.
with one boy at my mum's place and my dear hubbi taking care of the other, i was able to have some merry-making with my colleagues! :)
so we played from 10+am all the way to nearly 8pm!
just stopping for a short while for lunch.
we managed to finish 三圈 - not too bad lah..

for the first time i played $0.5/$1, a departure from the usual $0.2/$.4.
but rooster lucky stars are indeed out for this year!
i managed to win some modest takings to finance the weekend activities... haha.
cant wait for the next session with my peeps end of the month!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers