Monday, March 19, 2012

online shopping with a twist, or

rather...... love for my globe-trotting friends!
so, i was rather busy for most of march that i actually have no time to shop!

can you believe it!
well, i can. since the weekends seem to whizz pass sooo fast with us staying in most of the time.

yesh, the novelty of the new home has yet to wear off. :)

so, ive to resort to shopping online.
armed with my ipad and my fav. hello panda, i spent almost an hour scouring the new collection @ zara. *hehe*
finally, i made some orders and sent to................ my friends!
lol, yes i did.
i actually have > 4 friends going to HK these 2 weeks on staggered trips!
so all of them were berry nice to help me buy. :)
now, i have 2 dresses + 2 tops waiting for me when we meet up this wednesday :) @ 30% cheaper than sg prices!
and im waiting for my other orders of blusher + moisturiser to be be bought too!

still, nothing beat old brick & mortar shopping!
so during lunch today, i went to shop for an exfoliator from skin inc and new eye pencil.
i think my march shopping is almost done. :P

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers