Saturday, October 06, 2012

weekends - when items on the to-do list are cleared

this working week is one of the toughest week in my company so far! @_@
being the first month-end since the new system release, i can only say its an issue-galore month-end closing. PUI big time.
and i worked hard and late 3/5 of the week zzz
all my to-do stuff can only be accomplished during the weekend.
my short precious weekend.  :(

1) spending time with my boys-
they were usually fast asleep by the time i reach home apart from tue/fri.
finally i got to spend more time with them today doing the usual stuff: having breakfast with them, bringing them out, reading them stories etc.
we went PP and i decided to get them uniqlo light parka jacket for our upcoming trip in dec. :)
dont they look cute! haha.



2) gym
i didnt manage to hit the gym AT ALL during the last 5 working days.
i feel so flabby and not worked-out!
so i went to a class today during the kiddos' nap time.
and i feel better after the sweaty session.
hopefully, i can "chase" back more sessions coming work week...

3) new specs
finally i got over the loss of my new specs in jan this year.
its time for me to get new frames after so long, ya?
and we went to collect it yesterday! :)
very happy with my buy - good fit and i like the design lots.


i esp. love the bow design :))

4) shopping
believe it or not, i have not been shopping for the longest time :(
no time at all and this season color was a little too dull for my liking.
was scouring vivo yesterday but found nothing at all. can you believe it?
zara is full of black stuff. :(

BUT i found something i like from uniqlo today! *wee*
the new ultra stretch jeans series. yums.
in the best F/W color - wine red and olive green.
i got myself the olive green and i really really like how comfy the stretchy jeans is. :)

5) catching up with my korean drama
yes, i have no time to watch my drama serial at all during the working week.
was dead tired by the time i reached home, bathed and catch-up with the husband/kids that i just want to hit the sack asap.
and so finally i managed to watch yesterday night and somemore this afternoon.
berry berry happy me.
yes, sucker for romantic drama. :))
cant wait for tuesday to come when the new episode is released!

6) health
went to get the last dose of my vaccination jab today - 2 mths overdue but better late than never.
annual body check-up scheduled on next thursday already.
need to get the TCM contact from my coll soon so that both YZ and myself can go get some supplements for our lungs..

its easy to get lost in the daily grind of events.
i need to stay focused and get the important things done one by one.
slowly but surely!
you can do it, ecookie!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers