Monday, January 06, 2014

hectic day

today is the last day where parents can visit the P1 kiddos.
as I was tied up with closing last week, only the husband took leave to see the elder son in action for the first 2 school days.
I took PM leave for today to see with my very own eyes the key activities and it was totally draining. @_@

working from home is a mad rush as it's half year reporting for me.
cant wait for Friday to come for by hook or by crook, the deadlines will be here and gone!
I was in yz's school at around 2pm for his recess.
very proud to see the son buy his own food, finish everything and return the plate/utensils. :D
and then it was back home to continue working before rushing to the school again at 6+pm JUST to see him board the school bus.
and then rushed to mum's place to pick up YR and waited for YZ to ALIGHT from his school bus at 645pm. LOL.
super bo liao but I thought its important to "review" all these activities myself even though hubbi and mum have already informed me before.

lets hope the boy will settle into the P1 routine soon
with earlier sleeping time at night, I hope the complaints of fatigue (with tear @_@) will slowly ceased....

some outfits from last week:
left: romper from topshop
middle: dress from BKK
right: top from gg5, shorts from zara

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers