Sunday, January 26, 2014

weekend - gone in a jiffy as usual!

met up with the gang for zm & pff's birthday dinner!
venue was at tomi restaurant @ parco.
it is really a ghost town there during the weekend... the crowd is just not coming to millenia walk & parco side no matter... @_@
the food was pretty good. we adjourned to coffee club for more chit-chatting and desserts after that.
as usual, crazy hooting from us.
ahh, I love my buddies for the past 20 years + of friendship and more to come!
the next gathering will be CNY gathering in 2 weeks time! *wee*
cant wait for the MJ & blackjack! :P
 


went taka to collect all the CNY goodies today! *yum*
got my fav. kueh lapis from rasa saying, prawn rolls and crackers checked and cheese pineapples from 2 brands which were heavenly yummy.
I miss the prawn rolls from home favorites though. all sold out! *wail*

I think the dieting can start after the festive season for there is no way I can muster the willpower to refrain from all these stuff!!

bought SKII eye cream today. hope its good.
the fine lines under my eyes are getting atrocious.
fillers may be happening in the nearer future than I thought if I don't put in more effort now!!

hope the coming working week will be over soon.
the mood to work is just not there!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers