Monday, January 20, 2014

YR 4YO bday celebration - staycation!

we celebrated the younger boy's 4YO bday over the weekend!
it was a pretty relaxing and refreshing experience, especially for the boys.
after YZ's enrichment class on saturday morning, we made our way to science centre!
it has been eons since the last time that the husband and I have been here.
this time, we wanted to bring the boys to see the dinosaurs!
 
dinos!
 
the exhibition was pretty small for the pricing I thought.
but I guess it was a good size for the kids before their interest and attention start to wane.
there were activity booths for kids too so they had fun painting their unique version of dinosaurs. ha.
 
science centre was pretty old and run down to me but it still serves its purpose well.
showing what science is to the masses through interactive intuitive sets.
but I cant find the funny mirrors that distort your reflections...
can these still be found in science centre?
 
we departed for our staycation hotel in the afternoon!
and we, or rather I, make a boo boo.
i booked a room at holiday inn and happily we made our way to the one near paragon.
ONLY to find out upon trying to check in THAT the one I booked is actually near starhub building!
gosh. cannot be more blur.
 
we drove over in a jiffy and luckily checking in is a breeze.
and we got a free upgrade to a suite! *yeah*
 
nice suite! the whole family spent most time in the living room watching tv...
 
dinner was at this restaurant in cuppage centre
 
dinner was pretty good.
I do recommend this restaurant which i tried with my hall peeps for Theresa's hen party last year!
the omu rice for the kids was especially nice!
 
and the husband and I ended the night with chips while the boys slept.
ahhhhh... this is life!
but I ended up with super sore throat and is on MC today.... @_@
 
oh well.
better rest before the next feasting round during CNY!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers